More interviews are happening over Skype these days and here is a quick Skype Interview Checklist.
- Install Skype and share your handle with the interviewer well in advance
- Make the connection in Skype with the interviewer before your interview date
- Test the Microphone, Speaker and the Headset
- Lighting arrangement for video conferences
- Dress well, after all this is a face to face interview as well
- Make sure to close all other applications and windows
- Set your status as “Do Not Disturb” just before your interview
- Be aware of how to share your screen in Skype, if there is a request from the interviewer
All the best and wish you good luck in your job search!