UI Testing Checklist
UI testing verifies the functions of an application that are visible to a user. Below is the high-level list of tasks involved in performing UI testing.
Below are the few UI testing tasks/checklist to ensure the application meets the specification.
- UI is working as per the functionalities defined in the spec.
- Validation and Event triggers
- Data Integrity
- Verify the date, password, email, URL, and numeric field formats
- Verifying UI elements
- UI element standards (such as TextBoxes, Radio buttons, Check Boxes, Buttons, DropDown List, Datatable/DataGrid)
- Its size, position, width, length, acceptance of characters or numbers based on its definition.
- Page alignments while minimizing/ maximizing the window
- Navigation of the links
- Usability Conditions
- The images are properly aligned & clear and its alternative message if exists
- The uniformity & readability of the fonts & style throughout the application
- The Success/Failure/Warning/Info messages are displayed with the defined colors and there should be no grammatical errors in the messages.
- The spelling and grammars throughout the application
- The CSS/JS warning/error messages in the browser console
- Test the browser console to avoid redundant logs in JS
- Smooth streaming of videos if present in the application
- Smooth carousel events in the sliders
Contact Us to learn more about our QA and Automation Testing services.